Okay, so today I decided to draw one of the five guys in the band One Direction. Harry Styles, One Direction is a UK band, they were pretty much created, in X-Factor a Show in the UK, Kind of like American Idol, everyone from the band came to X-Factor by themselves, and eventually each one got sent home, but the judge Simon, decided to bring the five guys back to be a band, and five girls back to be a band, One Direction won X-Factor, and that’s how they became famous. They are my favorite band and Harry might just be my favorite out of them. They all have amazing voices, And I'm Definatly a true Directioner. But let’s get to drawing.
1. Get The Pencil and paper, and the picture you need!(The Three “P’s”!)
2. Draw the outline figure of his head and hair, nose eyes and mouth.
3. Outline the rest of the figure.
4. Make sure you have and exact facial outline, you want it to really look like the person your drawing!
5. Start to make detail in the eyes and nose, you want them realistic, REMEMBER!
6. Continue to lightly shade the places it’s darker in the picture, whether it’s the shadows under the nose, side of the face, under the eyes, ect.
7. Continue to add detail, hair, mouth; you can start on outfit if you want.
8. Start Shading
9. Darken the lightly shaded parts in the picture, then the parts you think need it, the hair, arms, the outfits, ect.
10. Add the finishing touches that may vary to you, make sure you spray hairspray on it so it doesn’t smear. And you should be good!