Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Mom


Okay so I decided to post the drawing of my mom. I did this drawing for her on her birthday. It was taken when we were at Colorado for a family reunion 2 or 3 years ago. I can’t really show a picture of her or the one I drew, but I can tell you Colorado was an awesome vacation spot, and you should really visit.  But let’s get started!
1.   Get The Pencil and paper, and the picture you need! (The Three “P’s”!)
2.   Draw the outline figure of her head and hair, nose eyes and mouth.
3.   Outline the rest of the figure.
4.    Make sure you have and exact facial outline, you want it to really look like the person your drawing!
5.   Start to make detail in the eyes and nose, you want them realistic, REMEMBER!
6.    Continue to lightly shade the places it’s darker in the picture, whether it’s the shadows under the nose, side of the face, under the eyes, ect.
7.   Continue to add detail, hair, mouth; you can start on outfit if you want.
8.   Start Shading
9.   Darken the lightly shaded parts in the picture, then the parts you think need it, the hair, arms, the outfits, ect.
10.         Add the finishing touches that may vary to you, make sure you spray hairspray on it so it doesn’t smear. And you should be good!




Thank you!
Check out more pictures of my drawings here!

1 comment: