Monday, February 13, 2012

Justin Bieber Drawing

This drawing of Justin Bieber was drawn for my friend Dana. This drawing took me about 40 minutes or less. Because I didn’t fully finish it and shade and stuff. I used just a regular mechanical pencil.  This Picture of Justin is off of; Deadline.com was helpful so thank you for posting that picture. Deadline.com is also the place to find the news about celebs, so check that out.  Now, I’m going to explain the steps I used to draw Justin.
1.       I got out my sketchbook, pencil, eraser, and found the picture I needed to look at.
2.       Started out by his hair, (I think it’s the easiest) then added the outline of the face.
3.       Add the shape of the eyes, nose, and mouth.
4.       (Make Sure you start to have the whole object that you’re drawing now outlined, so you can add the details.)
5.       Did the details in his hair by just lines that look like how his hair was flipped.
6.       Details in the eyes, (hard part) because you always want the eyes to look realistic.
7.       Add a little shade in the nose and mouth to show facial features.
8.       Then shading around the face or eyes to show realistic touch.
9.       If you want a finished project. (This is not) you want to take a shading pencil, and darken those spots you shaded with your regular pencil. Then with your finger or Kleenex, rub the shaded parts.
10.   Lightly spray the paper with hair spray, to make sure no smears on the paper will be made.


6 comments: